Although most people think of detoxification as a good way to lose weight, removing toxins from your body on a fairly regular basis can actually be a great way to stay healthy and happy throughout your life. Regardless of your lifestyle, your body comes in contact with a variety of potentially dangerous toxins every single day. Mass-produced food and products can contain multiple toxins that can accumulate in the body over time and have a significant impact on your health. Learning the reasons why detoxing is so important in today’s toxin-filled world can help you take charge of your health and change your life for the better.
1. Toxins contribute to a variety of health issues including diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive problems, chronic headaches and fatigue, high cholesterol and menstrual irregularities.
2. According to a report published by Columbia University School of Public Health, 95 percent of cancer cases are caused by poor eating habits and exposure to environmental toxins.
3. Toxins can wreak havoc on your hormonal balance.
4. Once toxins accumulate in the liver and body, they can only be removed with a good detox plan. You can’t reverse the effects of toxins just by giving up junk food or buying organic products.
5. Toxins can lead to weight gain by causing cravings for unhealthy foods and affecting your digestive system.
6. Toxins are found in practically everything humans consume and use on a daily basis including food, beauty products, household cleaners, water bottles and medication. Since avoiding toxins altogether is practically impossible, detoxification is the best way to keep them out of your body.
Now that you know why you need to detoxify your body every now and then to stay healthy, you need to start a detox plan that works for your lifestyle. One of the easiest ways to kick-start your detox and at the same time reduce your stress levels is a detox program like Taste Haven.
Also detox your body through bathing which is an ancient remedy that you can perform in the comfort of your home. Your skin is known as the third kidney, and toxins are excreted through sweating. A detox bath can assist your body in eliminating toxins as well as absorbing the minerals and nutrients that are in the water. Most of all,detoxing will leave you feeling refreshed, renewed and awakened.
For the convenience and to maximize your detox cleanse results, start Taste Haven detox meal plan.